If your dog or cat in the Commerce City area is due for a checkup, bring them to Northfield Veterinary Hospital. We have a team of veterinarians in the Commerce City area on hand to provide them up-to-date care and compassion. We aim to give your dog or cat medical care that is tailored to their individual needs and lifestyle. Along with that, our veterinarians in the Commerce City area know the anxiety your pets feel at the vet, so each visit is fear-free certified. Northfield Veterinary Hospital makes house calls, too. We hope to see you soon!
Our Veterinary Services
At Northfield Veterinary Hospital, our veterinarians in the Commerce City area provide the following:
- Thorough pet wellness exams for dogs and cats of all ages, including vaccinations and parasite control
- Pet diagnostics, which includes a laboratory for blood work, as well as x-rays (Fecal exams also help us diagnose abnormalities in pets.)
- Pet dentistry, including teeth cleanings and oral exams
- Pet surgery, with procedures ranging from spay and neuter, removing masses, or caring for a wound
- Pet microchipping– a form of identification for your furry friends should they happen to get lost
- Pet euthanasia, which can be offered at their home or in our hospital (We provide after-life care such as cremation and burial, too.)
In addition to medical care, Northfield Veterinary Hospital provides pet behavioral counseling. During these counseling sessions, you can discuss with us any unusual behaviors you’re seeing in your pet. By unusual, we mean behaviors that are out-of-the-ordinary. They can range from having accidents inside after being housebroken, being overly aggressive, or biting/nipping other animals/people. We also see pets come in with anxiety that may not have been present before.
After discussing your furry friend’s behavior and its possible origins, we provide a plan of action for changing these behaviors. This comes in the form of medication or being referred to a trainer.
If you’re in the Commerce City area and want to bring your pet to Northfield Veterinary Hospital, contact us at 720-503-9559 for an appointment.